Your jewelry introduces you before you speak.
Luna is an eye-catching hand-etched cuff bracelet. For this handmade piece, I connected a lovely moon-like vintage bead with a mix of sterling and antique silver beads on the front of the cuff. There are sterling silver beads added to each end of the bracelet. This distinctive open-cuff bracelet is very lightweight and very durable. Luna has a very nice shine after I hand-etch and buff it. It is made to look like sterling silver. This bracelet will fit a 7-8" wrist circumference. This particular piece is made from a thicker gauge of aluminum and may be harder to resize
- Versatile, hypoallergenic, lightweight, durable, strong
- Never tarnishes or rusts (contains no iron)
- No copper in aluminum; will not turn your skin green
- Nickel, lead free
- Eco-friendly, non-toxic
- Perfect metal for sensitive skin
- Easy to clean; use dish soap, lightly buff with included buffing cloth
HOW TO CORRECTLY PUT ON AND REMOVE CUFF
- Turn wrist to side; slide cuff over the side of wrist
- Do not squeeze from top as this will misshape bracelet
- Turn wrist over so that you are looking at the ends of the bracelet; gently press in on the ends to tighten
- Some thicker metals won’t have any give and you may not be able to tighten
- When it’s time to remove the bracelet just reverse the steps.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR HANDMADE ALUMINUM CUFF BRACELET
- Keep bracelet dry, clean; store in humid-free place
- Do not expose to water
- Keep away from any chemicals
NOTE: Slight variations in color and detail may vary a little from what you see in the jewelry photographs because of different computer screen monitor calibrations.