Jewelry is how I add a bit of fun to my outfit.
DevaArt Studio Artisan Handmade Jewelry Boutique :: This is an appealing hand-etched cuff bracelet. For this cuff, I used antique silver and sterling silver beads on the front of the bracelet. I hand-etched hearts in a free-form design on this metal cuff bracelet. I antiqued the metal and used color on some of the hearts. Attached to the bracelet is a smaller, hand-etched heart with a purple Swarovski crystal embedded in it. The inside of the cuff is also hand-textured. The bracelet is 6" long and 1.5" wide. It will fit a 7 - 8" wrist circumference. One-of-a-kind design.
- Hand-etched with hearts
- Antique and sterling silver beads
- Smaller hand-etched heart with Swarovski crystal
- One-of-a-kind design
- Fits 7-8" wrists
- Versatile, hypoallergenic, lightweight, durable, strong
- Never tarnishes or rusts (contains no iron)
- No copper in aluminum; will not turn your skin green
- Nickel, lead free
- Eco-friendly, non-toxic
- Perfect metal for sensitive skin
- Easy to clean; use dish soap, lightly buff with included buffing cloth
HOW TO CORRECTLY PUT ON AND REMOVE CUFF
- Turn wrist to side; slide cuff over the side of wrist
- Do not squeeze from top as this will misshape bracelet
- Turn wrist over so that you are looking at the ends of the bracelet; gently press in on the ends to tighten
- Some thicker metals won’t have any give and you may not be able to tighten
- When it’s time to remove the bracelet just reverse the steps.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR HANDMADE ALUMINUM CUFF BRACELET
- Keep bracelet dry, clean; store in humid-free place
- Do not expose to water
- Keep away from any chemicals